幼儿英语诗歌朗诵
儿童英语诗歌是由成人为儿童创作,反映儿童生活情趣,适合儿童吟诵的诗歌。下面是小编给大家整理的幼儿英语诗歌朗诵,供大家参阅!
幼儿英语诗歌朗诵(一)
《An Evening Hymn 一个晚上的赞美诗》
All praise to thee, my God, this night,
我的上帝,在这个美好的夜晚,我要赞美你
For all the blessings of the light;
用所有的光来祝福
Keep me, O keep me, King of Kings,
仍然保持我的万王之王
Beneath thy own almighty wings.
在你全能的翅膀下。
Forgive me, Lord, for thy dear Son,
主啊,请原谅我的儿子
The ill that I this day have done;
我这一天的病快要好了;
That with the world, myself, and Thee,
这世界,我和你,
I, ere I sleep, at peace may be.
我在睡眠中都感到是和平的。
O may my soul on Thee repose,
哦,可能你 安息我的灵魂,
And may sweet sleep my eyelids close:
愿我闭上眼睛有甜蜜的睡眠
Sleep that may me more vigorous make
睡眠,可能我更有力量有精神
To serve my God when I awake.
当我醒来时为我的上帝服务
幼儿英语诗歌朗诵(二)
《TopsyTurvey World 颠倒的世界》
If the butterfly courted the bee,
如果蝴蝶追求蜜蜂,
And the owl the porcupine;
猫头鹰吸引豪猪;
If the churches were built in the sea,
如果教堂建在海上,
And three times one was nine;
三个一就是九;
If the pony rode his master,
如果小马骑着他的主人,
If the buttercups ate the cows,
如果毛茛吃牛,
If the cat had the dire disaster
如果猫有可怕的灾难
To be worried, sir, by the mouse;
担心被老鼠吃掉;
If mamma, sir, sold the baby
先生,如果妈妈将孩子
To a gypsy for half-a-crown;
卖给一个吉普赛人只为半块钱;
If a gentleman, sir, was a lady-
先生,如果一个绅士变成一位女士的话—
The world would be Upside Down!
世界会颠倒!
If any or all of these wonders
如果任何或所有这些奇迹
Should ever come about,
曾经发生的话,
I should not consider them blunders,
我不认为他们是错误的,
For I should be Inside Out!
因为我应该是变化里的一员!
幼儿英语诗歌朗诵(三)
《Bed in Summer 夏季的床》
In Winter I get up at night
冬天,我在夜里起床
And dress by yellow candle light.
在黄色的烛光旁穿上衣服。
In Summer, quite the other way,
在夏天,是完全不一样的,
I have to go to bed by day.
我每天都得睡觉。
I have to go to bed and see
我得去睡觉了
The birds still hopping on the tree,
鸟儿依然在树上跳跃,
Or hear the grown-up people's feet
或听到大人的脚步声
Still going past me in the street.
依然在街上走过。
And does it not seem hard to you,
这似乎对你不是很难,
When all the sky is clear and blue,
当所有的天空是清澈蔚蓝的,
And I should like so much to play,
我是多么想去玩耍,
To have to go to bed by day?
却不得不一天天去睡觉