小王子原文金句英文
《小王子》告诉我们长大了,我们越来越在乎虚假的表象,却忘记了太多本真的东西的道理。今天小编整理了小王子原文金句英文供大家参考,一起来看看吧!
小王子原文金句英文
1. Everyone has his own star, but its meaning varies from person to person.
每一个人都有自己的星星,但其中的含义却因人而异。
2. You should always be responsible for your domesticated things, and you should be responsible for your roses.
你要永远为你驯化的东西负责,你要为你的玫瑰负责。
3. All adults used to be children, although only a few people remember.
所有的大人都曾经是小孩,虽然,只有少数人记得。
4. You know, the road is too far, I can't walk with my body, it's too heavy.
你明白,路太远,我无法带着躯体走,太沉重。
5. Human beings have forgotten this truth, but don't forget it.
人类已经忘记了这个真理,但你不要忘记它。
6. All adults used to be children, although only a few people remember.
所有的大人都曾经是小孩,虽然,只有少数的人记得。
7. Laws come from experience. It is impossible to know laws before experience.
规律是从经验而来的,在经验以前,决不可能认识规律。
8. I should have guessed that behind her ridiculous whores, there was tenderness.
我早该猜到,在她那可笑的忮俩后面,是缱绻柔情。
9. Her fragrance overflows everywhere, making my life more fragrant and colorful. I really shouldn't leave her.
她香气四溢,让我的生活更加芬芳多彩,我真不该离开她的。
10. I'm a serious person, doing serious things!
我是正经人,在做正经事!
11. Yes, I love you. You don't know anything. It's all my fault.
是的,我是爱你的。你一点都不知道,都怪我。
12. At that time, I was too young to understand what love was.
当时我太小了,不懂的爱是什么。
13. The essential things are invisible to the eyes, and can only be seen with the heart.
本质的东西是用眼睛看不见的,只能用心去看。
14. She didn't want the little prince to see her cry. What a proud flower she was!
她不愿意让小王子见到她流泪,她曾经是多么骄傲的花啊!
15. She has only four insignificant thorns to protect herself from foreign enemies.
她只有四根微不足道的刺,保护自己,抵抗外敌。
16. Even where there are people, we are still alone.
即使在有人的地方,我们依然孤单。
17. All I saw was a body. The most important thing is invisible to the eyes.
我看见的只是个躯壳。最重要的东西是眼睛看不见的。
18. If you want to have the fetters, you must bear the risk of tears.
要想拥有羁绊,就要承受流泪的风险。
19. What you should do is to teach people to yearn for the vast and profound sea.
你应该做的是,教会人们去渴望大海的宽广无边和高深莫测。
20. We are all silly little foxes with a smart appearance.
我们都是傻痴痴的小狐狸,徒具一副精明的外表。
21. The reason why the desert is beautiful is that there is a well hidden in its corner.
沙漠之所以美丽,是因为在它的某个角落隐藏着一口井水。
22. You can see things with your heart. You can't see important things with the naked eye.
中有用心去看才能看得真切,重要的东西肉眼是看不到的。
23. The most important thing is invisible to the eyes.
最重要的东西,用眼睛是看不见的。
24. The fox taught him love and responsibility, and then left with tears in his eyes.
狐狸教会他爱与责任,然后含着泪退场。
25. Ask others to do what they can.
要求别人做的,应是别人力所能及的事情。
小王子原文金句英文附翻译
1. Once the little prince raised a question, he would never give up and would remain unchanged all his life.
小王子一旦提出问题,便决不放弃,一辈子都不变。
2. The stars are beautiful because of a beautiful invisible rose.
繁星之所以美丽,是因为一朵美丽不可见的玫瑰。
3. People go to shops to buy ready-made things, but the only thing they can't buy is friendship.
人们去商店买现成的东西,但唯一买不到的就是友情。
4. For a long time, his only pleasure was to watch the gentle sunset.
在很长一段时间里,他唯一的乐趣就是观赏温柔的日落。
5. People have no time to know anything.
人们已经没有时间去认识任何事物了。
6. Because in the eyes of the vain man, all people are his admirers.
因为在虚荣的人看来,所有人都是他的崇拜者。
7. If I want to know butterflies, I must withstand the disturbance of two or three caterpillars.
如果我想认识蝴蝶,要必须经得住两三只毛毛虫的打扰。
8. What makes the desert beautiful is that you don't know where it hides a spring.
使沙漠美丽的,是你不知道它在哪藏着一眼泉。
9. On the day that you watched the sunset for forty-four times, were you sad?
在你看了四十四次日落那天,你很难过吗?
10. Growing up is not terrible, but forgetting is terrible.
长大并不可怕,可怕的是遗忘。
11. A vain man cannot hear him. A vain man can hear praise.
虚荣的人听不见他的话。虚荣的人就听得见赞美。
12. If you let yourself be tamed, you will inevitably cry.
如果让自己被驯化,就难免会流泪。
13. The desert is beautiful because there is a well hidden somewhere.
沙漠之所以美丽,是因为在某一个地方藏着一口井。
14. I know that there is such a red faced gentleman on a planet.
我知道在一个星球上,有那么一个红脸的先生。
15. The time you spend on your rose makes your rose important.
你在你玫瑰花上所花的时间,使你一玫瑰变得重要。
16. The reason why stars are beautiful is that there is an invisible flower on one of them.
星星之所以美丽,是因为某一颗上有一朵看不见的花。
17. People are never satisfied with where they used to be.
人们是从来也不会对自己原来待的地方感到满意的。
18. My order is reasonable, so I have the right to ask others to obey.
我的命令是合理的,所以我有权要别人服从。
19. The situation of tears is so mysterious.
眼泪的境域,是多么神秘。
20. The desert is beautiful because there is a well hidden in its corner.
沙漠之所以美丽,是因为在它的某个角落隐藏着一口井。
21. You know, when people are sad, they will like sunset.
你知道吗,人难过的时候,就会喜欢日落。
22. Don't blame them. Children should be more tolerant to adults.
不要去怪他们,小朋友们应该对大人多担待些。
23. Every adult used to be a child, but many people forget it when they grow up.
每一个大人都曾经是孩子,只是很多人长大之后都忘了。
24. You can see things clearly only with your heart. You can't see important things with your eyes.
看东西只有用心才看得清楚,重要的东西用眼睛是看不见的。
25. There are always things in life that will make you fall in love at first sight.
生活中总有些东西会让你一见钟情。
《小王子》读后感
在寒假期间,我读了法国作家圣埃克苏佩里的作品,《小王子》。这本书主要讲了:一位飞机驾驶员曾经因为大人们不理解自己小时候的梦想而极度苦恼,但是在长大成人以后,他驾驶飞机在沙漠中遇到了小王子,重新懂得并找回了属于小时候的纯真。原来小王子来自一个很小的星球,他与玫瑰花吵架之后开始在宇宙旅行。
小王子开始了在星球中的旅行。除了地球外,他先前去的几个星球都很小,和小王子的星球一样,可以看到许多的落日和日出,每个星球都只住着一个人,他们各不相同。重要的是,那些星球居住者都已经是大人了。他们的世界——用小王子的话来说——很奇特。最后一个星球是地球,这个我们即熟悉而又陌生的地方。小王子遇到了一头狐狸。并受到了狐狸的指点,领悟到了自己和玫瑰花之间的爱是多么珍贵,离开的时候,狐狸送给小王子一句话:用心灵才能看清事物的本质,真正重要的东西是肉眼无法看到的。因为你把时间投注在你的玫瑰花上,所以她才会如此重要。之后他便重新返回到了玫瑰花身边。
小王子的故事使我们明白了:生活中有些最美好的东西,往往是肉眼所看不见的,而要用心去体会;想要成为朋友的话,需要付出耐心和努力;此外,要对自己驯养的事物负责到底。
小王子告诉我们的道理
《小王子》是从治愈心灵的角度出发让我们去发现爱、懂得爱、学会爱。它告诉人们长大了,越来越在乎虚假的表象,却忘记了太多本真的东西的道理。要正视自己的内心,才能追寻自己喜欢的生活。如果连自己想要什么都不敢承认,还谈什么生活的意义?
书中所写:“大人热爱数字,如果你跟他们说你认识了新朋友,他们会问:“他多少岁?有多少个兄弟?他有多重?他父亲赚多少钱?”如果你对大人说:“我看到一座漂亮的红砖房,窗台上摆着天竺葵,屋顶有许多鸽子”那他们想象不出这座房子是什么样的。你必须说:“我看到一座价值十万法郎的房子。”他们就会惊叫:“哇,多漂亮的房子啊!”
这段话写出了现代社会对物质的过份追求,但这种病态的追求到底有没有让我们的生活变得更有价值、更有意义,这也是这本书传达出的一种思考。